What causes abdominal cramps and diarrhea after periods?

Hi, i got off my period on May 14. the second to last day before my period ended i had protected sex. ever since i got off my period i’ve been having bad cramps and diarrhea. i have not had an appetite.
Mon, 4 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms are suggestive of something called spasmodic dysmenorrhea. It’s quite common among young girls during their period. Most cases subside by it own with simple conservative measures. You can take analgesics (pain killers) like Mefenamic acid for pain. If symptoms persist, then consult a gynecologist and get evaluated. In some cases hormonal tablets may be needed for few months.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thanks.