What causes a green colored motion?

Dr, My 11 months old baby's stool is turned to green color. Last week he was hospitalized for having loose motion and 103 degree fever. Now he is fine. And slowly we started giving normal foods. Why the color of motion is green? What kind of care I need to take for it?
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
Hello dear,
Thank you for consulting in Health care Magic. I figured your concern.I need more details.For how long has she been drinking antibiotic in the hospital ? It seems she has dysbacteriosis after antibiotic therapy or after interstinal infection.I would suggest you to give probiotics:
1. Econorm sachets(saccharomyces) which you should use twice a day for 3 days.
2.Then continue with babylac 1 sashet 1 time 10 days
Give to baby mashed fruits, rice soup, rice porridge. You can add enzymes for good digestion.

Dr. Svetlana Shrivastva