What cause nausea and diarrhea while suffering from sarcoidosis on the lungs?

On 2006 I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis on my lungs cause apparentely not to many doctor are not to familiar with this disease any way since then I ve been having numerous of problem right now i m having nausea and diarrhea rashes weakness headache anyway I ve been seen a geriatric doctor for my stomachache problem I ve been diagnosed hiatial hernia due to my severe cough from sarcoidosis I ve been seen a pulmonology ,gastro, urology, cardiology my question is sarcoidosis is the problem I have all this symptoms anything you recommended . help please feel miserable .
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have read carefully your history and you should know that sarcoidosis is autoimmune diseases that can affect all the organs. So, based on this I think that this situation could be related to sarcoidosis or just a viral situation (gastric flu if you have just some days with diarrhea). I suggest during this time to drink a lot of water taking probiotic and electrolitic solution.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.