What can cause pain behind the breast after insertion of a pacemaker?

I had a pacemaker installed 2 weeks ago and have had unbearable burning pain in my back (behind my breasts) ever since. It's most severe on the left side. I've had some physio but the relief doesn't last. I've not had a night's sleep since surgery as there's no way I can lie to ease the pain. I'm sitting up all night with just short bouts of sleep. Any thoughts?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Consult your cardiologist and get evaluated. As of now analgesics like Acetaminophen or Tramadol can be taken for pain relief. Wishing you good health.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain