What can cause dizziness, loss of vision and pressure at the base of the head?

i have been experiencing lightheadedness, dizzy spells, dimming and loss of vison, dull pain and pressure at the base of my head. I am currently in the process of having appts for neuro and vision. I was in the e.r. because of these issues and almost having an accident because of loss of vision. The er dr gave a diagnosis of pseudotumor cerebri.
Thu, 20 Sep 2018

There is no underlying cause for the increased intracranial pressure can be discovered, Pseudotumor cerebri may also be called idiopathic intracranial hypertension. Some times medication like tetracyclines or vitamin A supplements or Growth hormone supplementation may useful.

Also check for other possibilities like migraine headache or occipital neuralgia or cardiac failure or cervical spondylosis etc.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.