What can cause dizziness and nausea along with fainting?

I have been dizzy all day, it started yesterday when I felt sick to stomach. I passed out about two hours ago. If I lay down I feel dizzy and then again when I sit up I am dizzy. Then I start trying to throw up, but have nothing on my stomach. What does come up is yellow and very bitter.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Nausea along with fainting and passing out may be due to seizure disorder or anemia with syncope or cardiogenic arrhythmia with syncope etc.

Until examination is done, it is difficult to say what it is. Please check your blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Get it done ECG, X-ray chest and ultrasound abdomen. Then consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.