Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What can be done for my behaviour ?

hi when i am sad or depressed then i try to hurt my self or to s........ and not able to sleep well and when i went to the dr. then dr give me arip mt 10mg and betacap 10mg . but no help and i am not able to concentrated on my study and exam are near and today i fainted . so please help me
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi welcome,
instead of modern medicine you can go for ayurvedic medicines, since it will not harm your body.there are so many medicines as well as well explained so many conditions are there in ayurveda
if you write to us in details we can make you better and make you pass in good way in your exam
thanking you
dr dhristy and team
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor