What can I do to improve feet numbness ?

Feet numbness - Only when I've had them up or after getting out of bed. I ve been diagnosed as pre-diabetic In the mornings it feels like I m walking on fake feet or walking on balloons. However, later when I m moving around this goes away. Why ? and What can I do to improve this situation ? Thanks to everyone who responds.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

This is due to the disturbance in your blood circulation. It is mainly due to the pressure on the blood vessels and as a result the circulation would be impaired and hence such sensations you would be feeling.