• question-icon

What are the symptoms of cancer lumps?

I have what may be a ganglion cyst on my gouch, but I am not 100% sure. With everything going on I dont have time to go to a walk in, and I dont have a family doctor since I just moved to a new city. Its a small lump, feels rubbery to the touch, but if squeezed after a certain point there is pain. I am worried it may be a cancer lump but I dont know... Can you help?
Wed, 10 Dec 2014
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question on HCM.
In my opinion you should not worry much for cancer at present.
As painful lumps are less like to be malignant.
And if your lump is not increasing in size over the years then it is benign only.
But better to get done biopsy and histopathological examination of the lump to rule out malignancy.
So consult doctor and get done biopsy.
More chances of benign lump then malignant lump.