What are the symptoms of breast cancer?

i need to know if i have breast cancer. about three to four weeks ago i got a huge painful cyst under my left armpit so i waited and it popped then as soon as it popped another grow back that was just as painful i then got a third one but it wasn't as bad as the other one's. i then got pimples between the top and bottom of my armpit where they touch. ( between triceps and biceps and along my ribs). i then got a small pimple right by my left nipple which i popped but now there is a lump that feels just like the cyst under my arm but its not painful but it is a little black and blue. im also starting to grow a cyst under my right armpit. what could this be
Tue, 27 Dec 2016
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
this could be everything, so you must go to make at first an ultrasound Echo of breast and soft tissue