What are the symptom of a bell clapper deformity?

I am concerned about the possibility of a BellClapper Deformity. My GP refuses to give me a referrel , as I am not in any pain, he says everything is normal. He contacted a Urologist by phone but would not explain that the testi is turning 180°. He said there is a slight change in orientation, however I use my Epididimys as a landmark, and clearly the testi turns 180° back and forth on a daily basis. Could you please advise. I am concerned that I will suffer a full torsion of the testi if I do not seek a professional opinion. Thank you
Thu, 26 Apr 2018

The symptoms which you have to consider in mind in bell clapper deformity are
1. Lump or swelling in the scrotum
2. Blood in semen
3. Nausea, and vomiting
4. Painful urination
5. Pain lower abdomen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel