What are the signs and symptoms of scalp psoriasis?

Hello. I have heard a lot about scalp psoriasis leaking a clear and odorless liquid. I believe I have scalp p but mine leaks a yellow liquid with a very gross smell to it. I went to the doctor not to long ago and got a prescription for medicated shampoo which seemed to help for a little while and then it would just come back. I m not exactly sure how to describe the smell other than it us very unpleasant. I m not sure what I should do. I just want it to go away.
Tue, 5 Apr 2016
scalp psoriasis presents with thick plaques and redness and white scaling. your history points more towards seborrheic capitis.
apply no skurf lotion every night. then wash off with arcolane shampoo in the morning.
leave the shampoo for 5 mins before washing it off