What are the side effects of taking Stem Cell Maxum and CBD together?

Doctor- Thank you for answering my question I am undergoing a total knee replacement. I wanted StemCell injections but the Stem Cell Doctor told me my knee was too far gone. I massage therapist that I go to, uses the Stem Cell maxum. I don t know how soon after the surgery that will take place 5/23 will I be able to take the supplement StemCell Maxum. I have 1 kidney and do not take nsaids. I plan to try CBD to get through the pain. What side effects would taking StemCell Maxum with CBD? Thank you for your time and await your reply
Mon, 13 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Stem cells maxum is a herbal supplement and doesn't have any side effects and doesn't interact with CBD.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka