What are the chances of pregnancy without intercourse?

I need to know if I could possibly be pregnant or not. 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend were humping on the floor (we didn't have sex). I was naked, but he had his boxers on which were slightly pulled down and his penis was against his stomach (wasn't sticking up). I was not on top of the bare penis. I was supposed to have my period yesterday but it didn't come. I'm now thinking about whether or not he could've possibly precame, and if he did is it possible for it to drip into my vagina and get me pregnant. Or am I just being paranoid and my period is just late (which it's never been before).
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

I think you don't have many possibilities of being pregnant according to the description you give about intercourse. Most probably your period is just in delay because intercourse didn't happen at all.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 's  Response