Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What are the causes and treatment available for watering eye ?

Hello Doctor , My age is 52yrs.Iam having continuos eye watering,redness,sensitivity to light and eye ball pain for 2 months. consulted doctor and he gave steriod injections in eye.All the test result are normal. But doctors not able to find what is the real cause for this. still iam having this issue. Please advice me what to do
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will be better to attend some eye care center of repute and get your self checked up
proper diagnosis is essential for effective treatment
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor