Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here...Good

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here...Good morning

My name is Conduce and I have been struggling with with abnormal bloating for thirteen years now. Not only has it affected me socially but put my dreams on hold because I cannot be accepted or tolerated by people. I never have a normal bowel movement, it's either I'm contipated or have diarrhea. I have tried the diet which include lots of fibre and avoiding foods that cause has like onions, cabbage, beans, etc and certain fruits such as apples. It seems like everthing that goes into my stomach causes bloating. I have taken medicine for bloating, acid reflux, probiotics, and for worms. A gastrocopy and endoscopy were performed on me twice by two different hospitals. The first one found H.Pylori and I took the medicine for hour months. The second gastrocopy and a endoscopy were performed by the second hospital thereafter and they found nothing. They also took me through chemotherapy but nothing was found still.

I recently came across something called Mengablaze syndrome where the internal organ that holds gas cannot close becuse of a certain back tissue that is dislocated. Could this be tge cause of my never ending bloating?

I will be grateful if you can help me find the solution for my problem.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018