Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your l got

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your l got in trouble for methamphetamines l have not used since l got in trouble . my ua came up negative a week ago but today it came up positive for meth but not amphetamines. l started reading about medications and what l read was vicks vaporub and vaporizing in my bedroom at night.

will come up as meth but not amphetamines. is this true. l have been sick and so have my kids we have been using a vaporizer and vicks on our nose? l dont k ow what else it could be can you advise. l have not used in 2 half months

jenny, 20 minutes ago

l do use an inhaler 3 times a day for asthma here...
Tue, 23 Oct 2018