Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

180 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your l got

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your l got in trouble for methamphetamines l have not used since l got in trouble . my ua came up negative a week ago but today it came up positive for meth but not amphetamines. l started reading about medications and what l read was vicks vaporub and vaporizing in my bedroom at night.

will come up as meth but not amphetamines. is this true. l have been sick and so have my kids we have been using a vaporizer and vicks on our nose? l dont k ow what else it could be can you advise. l have not used in 2 half months

jenny, 20 minutes ago

l do use an inhaler 3 times a day for asthma here...
Tue, 23 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I got a groin pull in Dec and still having trouble walking. I am 62 and it has actually stopped me walking. The pain is around a 9 and I can not move my leg left or right and can not raise it enough to get a shoe on . When I first hurt it I applied ice and went to therapy and have tried everything. Compression helps slightly but does not improve the pain when it is off. What I would like to know is what type of doctor do I contact. I had an mri and it shows a tear. I just need to know what type of doctor I need to see.

doctor1 MD

What type of doctor should I see concerning gynocology/ menopause issues? I would prefer a doctor who also believes in Natural healing. Would that be called a Naturopath or Holistic doctor? I m not sure. I have a gynocologist but she is young and doesn t seem to understand the menopause issues and I m not real thrilled with her anyway. Was just wondering if there were any that specialize in menopause and natural healing too. My mom got breast cancer from HRT and I don t want to go that route. Thank you! :-)

doctor1 MD

We recently found out that my Dad was diagnosed with Brain tumor on the left side, we have been toseveral doctors/ hopitals for options all statng that a Biopsy is needed for any type of treatment to begin. They also said that it is risky as with any surgery but due to the size and my dads age(74) with other health issues (respitory) and he may not make it through the biopsy. they also stated that there is no guarentee they can treat it as it has grown in size within the past 4 months. At this point he was sent home with a persription for siezure and a steroid and told to have his PCP monitor these meds for side effects. They said he may have 1 -2 months ....I am seeking out yet another hospital for help if possible. Any advise or thoughts are welcomed.....thank you

Loading Online Doctors....