Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Want to change skin colour

Hello sir i am a 23 yers girl my height is 5.4 my weight is 44 my color is black so i want to change minimum of color, so what will i have to do?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Avoid sun exposure, they tend to tan your skin, use moisturiser with shea butter, it will help to lighten skin color. if stil not satisfied, then better to meet a cosmetologist and discuss the options. Genetics play a major role in determining your skin color, so even with a cosmetic surgeon stepping into the picture, the outcome can vary.

Answered: Tue, 9 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor