Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Vomiting post eating, indigestion, stomach pain, fluid-filled sac above belly button. Cure?

Hi, for about a month now I vomit nearly everything I eat. It comes up nearly undigested. Also, after just a few bites I feel stuffed as if I just ate a huge meal. I have a constant ache in my stomach which tends to also move to my back. Finally, I also have a fluid like sac above my belly button. I m male, 30 years old. Any thoughts???
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern you said that you have sac some where in your belly that filled with the fluid and might be causing vomiting, but that is not possible id you have history of vomiting after eating then this is to be brought to investigation to rule certain possibilities, till the you can try the following drugs on trial basis if this could helps you,
1) Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day
2) Tab Domeperidone 30 mg once in day
hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Sun, 6 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor