Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Unable to get over breakup, loss of interest, crying episodes, anger, suicidal. Suggestions?

I am nt able to get over my breakup even after 9 months i cant stop thinkng about my ex and all the past events i have lost all interest in doing good things.he is in my college and hang out with his gf for whom he left and i m nt able to make my life normal yet.i cry very often and get angry with people very my mind i even thought of suicide or killing hids gf.what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need counselling and/or medicines.

You need to change your attitude.
If he could have a girl friend, why not you have a boy friend? - that may send him crazy!?
Why should the past influence the present?
Why should another person be allowed to interfere with your thinking?
You should be your own master. Be bold.
Confide with your true friend. Take your mother/family into confidence and discuss.
Develop hobbies.
Go out and see the world - you will understand - you are far better than several others out there...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Thu, 8 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor