Tuesday/Wednesday i noticed my stool was a pale yellow .....then

Tuesday/Wednesday i noticed my stool was a pale yellow .....then thursday in the AM it became green. The night(wed. Night) before i had a cupcake with blue and white frosting... today , friday it was green ........... also today cor the first time at crossfit today (. I vomited, it was a copper color, it has been a year since i have not done crossfit . My AM breakfast was 3eggs 3strips of bacon and coffee 1 cup .. about a month ago i had burning in my intestines .. around the same time i bottomed and the top had a sizable penis. Before that i believe... i was well.. now i am concerned that the anal sex and the are not related and i might have some cancer.
Tue, 15 May 2018