Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Trying for a baby since 2.5 years, please suggest me

Hello doctors, I am 28 yrs old n married for 4 yrs now. We have been trying for a baby for last 2.5 yrs , but I could not conceive. We have got all the relevant tests done i.e. hormonal , blood n semen tests...and all are normal, except a slight increase in TSH for which I am regularly taking eltroxin 50mg. Apart from this I had conceived last Dec i.e. 2008,whereby an ultrasound revealed that there was no foetal growth n doctors said it to be missed abortion. We have never been using any periods are also irregular n I have a polycystic ovary... Pls suggest...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  459
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You can try ovulation inducing drugs which can increase the chances of pregnancy. If they do not help, the next option would be invitro fertilization.. Appropriate treatment of hypothyrodism is very essential during the course of pregnancy also.. Do not loose heart.. You still have good chances to conceive.. All the best..

Answered: Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor