Top back teeth feeling sore, loose, painful while eating. Taking Lexapro, Vyvanse. Reason?

i just recently started taking lexapro (or a generic version i cant think of the name right now) and ive been taking vyvanse . i just started taking these pills about a week and a half ago and now my top back teeth are starting to feel sore and they feel loose. i cant eat anything that isn t soft like applesauce or it hurts my teeth from the pressure. ive always had great dental health and great looking teeth and im worried.
Fri, 19 Oct 2012