Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Tingling feeling in the crotch area, triggers on sitting, short erection time. How can I get rid of it?

Hi doctor, I have a feeling in my crotch area that just wont go away. Its like a tingling feeling and while its not that bad when I stand up or moving around, it starts to kick in once I sit down and if I am down for a while. I also cannot stay erected down there for very long and it goes back to being really small. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The tingling sensation could be due to diabetes or varicose veins. But in those cases, the sensation should have been present almost every time.

Another possibility is "could be nothing". Just a sensation. Try massaging the area with sesame oil twice a day and most of the cases should be relieved of the symptoms. If no relief found, consult a physician for further advice. You might need it.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor