Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, unable to retract, ejaculate, have intercourse, pain while urinating. Remedy?

hi dude, i have a very tight foreskin and cant retrace to see or clean the head of the penis . i need you to tell me how i can get my penis/foreskin to retract the foreskin and be able to see/ clean the head of the penis. i need this help because i am 24 and i cant ejaculate or have intercourse and i causes pain when i urinate.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM,
Firstly, the symptoms you described indicates presence of phimosis.
Only remedy is circumcision.
Consult with a general surgeon, for further management.
Answered: Fri, 16 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor