Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

There is something protruding in both testicle. Suggest the treatment

hi my boyfriend realized that there is something different about his left testical. on the bottom /tip of the left one there is something protruding it is on both testicals but the left one is more pronouced. it looks like the vains are protruding. The area dose not hurt or feel hard . it feels like fleshy or spongy type of lump.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, It appears from the history that you give that your Boyfriend has a testicular mass. This has to be evaluated to rule out malignancy.Do consult a surgeon who will evaluate and ask for appropriate investigations.Hope that answers the query
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor