There is a growth on my face that has rapidly

There is a growth on my face that has rapidly been developing for +6 months.
It is around 1 inch long. It is asymmetrical and red, there is abit of sunken skin ontop. It feels soft and tender when touched. As far as i know it is liquid filled as it repeatedly gets dry and scaley and then splits open till alot of yellowish-slightly greenish puss spills out. It always does this, then it heals up and fills up again within a day.
Please help me, the pain is spreading to my left forehead and nose. There are 2/3 thin vains onto too. Please help me. It is right in the center of my face and the mass has numbed/restricted my left facial muscles from movement. I am only 21 and this 1 inch growth has been severally reducing my lifes quality.
I've seen multiple gps but they all give me a different diagnosis and medicine/antibiotics that have literally 0 effect on me. I don't know who else to go too.
Tue, 16 Oct 2018