The day after I stopped I started my period again, what do I do ?

was on birth control for 15 days and then had to stop because i messed it up. the first seven days of that i was on my period... and the day after i stopped i started my period again... this was november 9th. Now I've had sex every weekend atleast once if not more. and only once througout the month did we not pull out... on the 15th i believe. on the 30th i was admited to the hosp cause i was dehydrated and they tested then it came up negative. now i'm on my 36th day of my cycle. My breasts are SORE , im nauseaous. i keep falling asleep-- sitting up laying down it doesn't matter. I cry over almost everything. and my head is KILLING me. i took a test last night- and one this morning and still a neg. can i still be prego?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Chances are minimal. Wait for a week, and still if you do not get your period, then repeat the test and act accordingly.