The X-ray findings say bony structures are demineralized mild levoscoliosis with straightened kyphosis. What is the prognosis for this?

I had a chest xray and the findings are as follows: Bony structures are demineralized mild levoscoliosis with straightened kyphosis. Linerar fibrotic present on right side j98.10, small calcified granuloma in the right upper lobe,j84.10 . there is uncoiling of the aorta indicative of hypertension. I need to know what this all means.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018

You are having calcium deficiency in bones, may be due to age related osteoporosis. There is some structural change in aorta in response to high blood pressure. Right lung has some healed pathology.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Varinder Joshi ,