Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Tell me the treatment of a squint eye for a 4 months baby

my daughter is 4 months old n i can see the squints very clearly which is outward side n the other eye is normal ... but her squint is persisting all the time she looks at me ... pls suggest us what treatment should be given
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is better you consult an ophthalmologist and get a check up
your baby is 4 months old .by this time unstability of the eye should pass away
consult doctor and take advice
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
As far as squint is concerned if it is persisting in one eye you need to see a pediatric ophthalmology & squint specialist as early as possible , we need to check the cause of squint, which can be refractive or neurological
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor