Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Tear above anus. What is the pus that oozes? Why does it itch?

Please help, I ve had this small like tear like sort of hole that s located above my anus hole. It s been leaking blood and this green stinky pus-like thick kind of liquid. I used to work at a place where I was constantly lifting 40-50 lb boxes and bags, and also moving carts weighing over 1200lbs. I tried using hemmorrhoidal tissue wipes but that didin t work. This has been leaking since middle of February of this past year. It gets really itchy sometimes. The only time it seems to be soothed is when I shower and clean with soap. This needs attention. Please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
You have a sinus around your anus.
it may be due to piles or hemmorroid or fissure.

It may be a pilo-needle sinus.

As it is infected you have to undergo cleaning & dressing & may be surgery.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor