Symptoms: slight excess of saliva when speaking slight difficulty at

Symptoms:
slight excess of saliva when speaking
slight difficulty at times in pronouncing words
rawness in throat
slight feeling of constriction in chest at times
I have nighttime bruxism
I had one brief suspected TIA 3 years ago - blurry spot in vision for 45 minutes
I am an extremely fit 74-year-old male
Mon, 15 Oct 2018

I m a dentist. How can I tell if I have the flu and/or strep throat. Symptoms: Fatigue, severe soar throat, head ache, ear ache, slight cough, chills, difficulty swallowing and speaking, white patches in back of throat, no apparent exudate. No sneezing, no fever

Dear Doctor. I am working in Gulf. I am single 34. last march I came to India. During my vacation. I had sex with one married girl. Her husband also working in abroad. She was not a prostitute. She was one of my friends classmate. I saw rash in both of her lower arms. She told me that was allergy problem. Now I belive she was infected with HIV. During sex I used condom. but I put my fingers inside . and there was a small cut in my finger that happends 2 days before. and there was deep kissing . and she done oral without protection less than 1 min. After 2 days of the event I felt joint pain in fingers. and a small rash came to my upper lips and roof of my mouth . After around 35 days of this event some problems started on me:- 1 In my right side of my tounge and lips appeard white spots. 2, sore throat, reddish throat and swollen tonsil for a month. and my sound change. Red eyes for 2 days and foamy saliva 3, little swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin. 4, Very mild Flu around 3 week . a cold and discomfort feeling from chest and stomac 5,itchy Rash came in my whole body. coming and disappearing in 30 minutes 6, Neck stiffness and pain 7, 1 week there was diarrhea 8, swollen left upper eyelid one day 9, musle vibration in whole body 10, Digestion problem 11, black bloody spot in lips for one day 12, head presure 13 fatigue 14,Ear whisiling I took Augmentin 625 for 5 days. I am fearing to go a hopital here. I told her that you have some problem. So you should take a test. she went to a doctor and done General check up . and she told she is ok.she dont have any problem . I think she did not take Hiv test. Now I am very upset and worried about HIV. As I am in abroad I cannot take a Hiv test here anonymously. I belive i am infectd with HIV. What I want to do next? can I confirm HIV with these symptoms? If I am infected when I want to start treatment. How long I can hide this from others and family members. Is there any hope for curable medicines in my life time.

could i be 5 days pregnant? i have the symptoms like mild flu, slight fever, watery light brown spotting, bloating, fatigue, tiredness and a home pregnancy test showed a faint line.