Swollen nipple in a 18 years old boy

hi doctor . i am a boy 18 years of age and i have a problem with my left nipple. it is swollen and it hurts when i touch it.
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
hi
in this age it is common
it may be hormonal or infection.
you have not mention u r sex.
reason is differ for male and female.

Hi, I am a 18 year old male. About 2 weeks ago my nipples started to become very sensitive and after a little while they started puffing up. Now they aren t as sensitive but they are pretty puffy and big. It s really annoying, especially when I go to the gym and they show through my shirt. I m a pretty built guy but my nipples detract from my image a lot. What is the cause of this? Will it go away on its own or is this serious and should get checked out? Thank you and I look forward to your responses!

Hi I just put my 7 year old boy to bed, when I noticed he is warm and he complain about pain on his chest. When I checked his chest his nipple is red and swollen, his temp. was 37.9. Should I be worried about it? Will it go away or should I take him to see Doc. as soon as possible?

Hi, I am 18 years old. Sexually active with 1 person. My insomnia has kept me up until around 3-4 the last couple weeks, my lower and middle back have been very sore on and off. My boobs are swollen and the nipples hurt to touch. My vagina and lower stomach have also been very sore. And my discharge and urine and been very warm. My discharge is unexpected throughout the day and sometimes when I have to pee I am unable to go. Is this normal?