Swelling on the skin of my penis

i have a swelling on the skin of my penis. this is seen from the last one month. it has grown in size. i am 28 years male, from bangalore. Please help. Or suggest me whom i can visit.
Wed, 17 Mar 2010
's  Response
It is not possible to comment without knowing your history in detail eg.nature of the swelling,painless/painfull,history of sexual intercourse,problem with errection,any discharge from penis,any problem with urination, any ulceration or skin colour changes etc. If the problem is related only to skin alone, you may see a Dermatologist in your city. Dermatologists in Bangalore Else you have to see a Urologist / Sexologist in your city. Urologists in Bangalore
billy mac's  Response

Omg I use dial and I seemed to have the same problem. As if the foreskin of my penis is dry or burned. What do I do???????