Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Swelling on the skin of my penis

i have a swelling on the skin of my penis. this is seen from the last one month. it has grown in size. i am 28 years male, from bangalore. Please help. Or suggest me whom i can visit.
Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
It is not possible to comment without knowing your history in detail eg.nature of the swelling,painless/painfull,history of sexual intercourse,problem with errection,any discharge from penis,any problem with urination, any ulceration or skin colour changes etc. If the problem is related only to skin alone, you may see a Dermatologist in your city. Dermatologists in Bangalore Else you have to see a Urologist / Sexologist in your city. Urologists in Bangalore
  User's Response

Omg I use dial and I seemed to have the same problem. As if the foreskin of my penis is dry or burned. What do I do???????

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor