Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Supervisor does not appreciate work despite my working hard. Very angry

Hi doctor i have got a problem woth my supervisor at work he is always in my case, i have tried to work hard as much as i can but he does not apreciate my effort the only thing he do he always looks for small unnecessary mistakes and make it a big issue, right now as i speak to you i m very fuming because of what he did to me just now and he doesn t treat us the same way. The management in our department likes him a lot which makes it difficult even to report him further. I m working as a security officer at the university in south africa
Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..well, these supervisors are aplenty and possibly they require help from the mental health professionals..but there's seeming to be no option but to change your job or trying to tolerate him in course of time..I don't think you require any psychiatric help although I did not have other side of the story..have a good health..
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor