Suggest ways to manage side effects of Prolia

I have osteoporosis and do not want to take some of the medications that the doctor wants me to take. I would like to try to eat the correct foods that will build my bones without taking products like reclast and prolia. they have too many side effects. I recently fractured my hip and had surgery.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017
Osteoporosis needs aggressive treatment if it causing bone fracture because fracture is a disabling condition and sometimes life threatening than side effects of these drugs. Side effects can be properly managed. Calcium supplementation and foods are not sufficient for fracture prone osteoporosis and you need drugs like Reclast and Prolia.
Advice
1.     Continue Prolia and Reclast as suggested by your doctor
2.     Take rest and avoid strenuous physical activity
3.     Take over the counter calcium and vitamin D supplement
4.     Drink 4 – 5 liters of water daily
5.     Get dental check up every year as Prolia causes osteonecrosis of jaw and maintain a very good dental hygiene
6.     If you get any skin or urinary tract infection, consult your doctor immediately for further treatment
7.     Take high protein and calcium diet such as milk, dry fruits, eggs, cheese, fruits pulses and chicken
8.     Investigations
a.     Serum calcium
b.     Serum vitamin D
I hope this information will help you. I will be happy if you ask another question
Thank