Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Budesonide

By reducing the intake of bisoprololol gradually with a view to stopping this awful drug and the side effects I m suffering . Would I, in your opinion cause more long term damage. I m at the end of my tether with this extreme fatigue / breathlessness on exertion, everyday and the need to be pushed about in a wheel chair, because I m on the verge of collapse.
Mon, 11 Feb 2019

I think you are confusing or mixing budesonide and bisoprolol.

As a rule, there will not be a major withdrawal effect of both these and will be present up to 24 hours.

These don't need treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician