Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for upper arm and shoulder pain

This came on quickly and is very painful. Both of my upper arms from the shoulders to the elbows ache terribly. It s not my joints it s more like the muscles or the bone. No pain meds help. I can t sleep at night because of the pain and if I roll on either side the pain is unbearable. It also hurts to even move my arms.
Wed, 29 Oct 2014
Report Abuse
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi,Thanks for your query. After going through your query I came to know that probably you are suffering from bilateral frozen shoulder. Its treatment is mobilization exercises of shoulder joints. Analgesics are given for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Local pain spray can be used 15minutes before exercise session.You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it. I do hope that you have found something helpful. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have upper arm and shoulder pain...especially in my muscle area and upper back muscle cramps or spasms. I have seen a chiropractor and...