Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

147 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for symptoms of obsession with sex

is there a medical condition where my 58 year old husband needs sex 1-2 times a day and wants multiple orgasm per sex session. Some sessions can last for several hours, which is horrible for me, it s just not normal or realistic. And if the sex is not successful or if I don t comply with the direction he wants with sex or preform how he wants it done he will not be able to function. The day will be ruined as if he is unable to go forward, he will be very angry with rages at times, always blaming me for the failure. He will need to start again with sex just to have an orgasm to get some relief, mentally I believe. He has actually said, I am tormenting his brain. Then when it is successful, he will then be back to himself. This is not normal and it is becoming an every day thing. To me this is not normal sex between an husband and a wife. Are these symptoms for some kind of medical condition, please I need help I am at my wits end.
Wed, 17 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Your husband and you need to visit a psychologist to explain the problem. It is not otherwise possible at this age to have multiple orgasms consequently every day, neither recommended.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Male, 21, 6 0, 244lbs, recently visited doctor due to what appeared to be UTI symptoms and was given a prescription for 20 pills of Doxycycline Hyclate, but with most of my pills taken, I m still experiencing pain in the lower back, kidney area, loss of sex drive, and difficulty maintaining an erection. Thoughts?

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor. I am working in Gulf. I am single 34. last march I came to India. During my vacation. I had sex with one married girl. Her husband also working in abroad. She was not a prostitute. She was one of my friends classmate. I saw rash in both of her lower arms. She told me that was allergy problem. Now I belive she was infected with HIV. During sex I used condom. but I put my fingers inside . and there was a small cut in my finger that happends 2 days before. and there was deep kissing . and she done oral without protection less than 1 min. After 2 days of the event I felt joint pain in fingers. and a small rash came to my upper lips and roof of my mouth . After around 35 days of this event some problems started on me:- 1 In my right side of my tounge and lips appeard white spots. 2, sore throat, reddish throat and swollen tonsil for a month. and my sound change. Red eyes for 2 days and foamy saliva 3, little swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin. 4, Very mild Flu around 3 week . a cold and discomfort feeling from chest and stomac 5,itchy Rash came in my whole body. coming and disappearing in 30 minutes 6, Neck stiffness and pain 7, 1 week there was diarrhea 8, swollen left upper eyelid one day 9, musle vibration in whole body 10, Digestion problem 11, black bloody spot in lips for one day 12, head presure 13 fatigue 14,Ear whisiling I took Augmentin 625 for 5 days. I am fearing to go a hopital here. I told her that you have some problem. So you should take a test. she went to a doctor and done General check up . and she told she is ok.she dont have any problem . I think she did not take Hiv test. Now I am very upset and worried about HIV. As I am in abroad I cannot take a Hiv test here anonymously. I belive i am infectd with HIV. What I want to do next? can I confirm HIV with these symptoms? If I am infected when I want to start treatment. How long I can hide this from others and family members. Is there any hope for curable medicines in my life time.

doctor1 MD

sir, i suffring from Dhat syndromem, I try to treat it in past by ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine but I could not find any result so, finally I want to treat by aleopathic medicine, seman leakeg in urine is occer frequently without thinking about sex, so please sir suggest me aleopathic medicine, my age is 22 year.