Suggest treatment for symptoms of obsession with sex

is there a medical condition where my 58 year old husband needs sex 1-2 times a day and wants multiple orgasm per sex session. Some sessions can last for several hours, which is horrible for me, it s just not normal or realistic. And if the sex is not successful or if I don t comply with the direction he wants with sex or preform how he wants it done he will not be able to function. The day will be ruined as if he is unable to go forward, he will be very angry with rages at times, always blaming me for the failure. He will need to start again with sex just to have an orgasm to get some relief, mentally I believe. He has actually said, I am tormenting his brain. Then when it is successful, he will then be back to himself. This is not normal and it is becoming an every day thing. To me this is not normal sex between an husband and a wife. Are these symptoms for some kind of medical condition, please I need help I am at my wits end.
Wed, 17 Jun 2015
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Your husband and you need to visit a psychologist to explain the problem. It is not otherwise possible at this age to have multiple orgasms consequently every day, neither recommended.