Suggest treatment for swollen scalp

I dyed my hair . I had an allergic reaction to the dye. I went to the hospital because my face was swollen n scalp oozing. They gave me prednisone n amoxicillin. I had n allergic reaction to the amoxicillin. Then on the right side of my forehead a cluster of blisters appear. I have been itching on my scalp. Also i had a rash under my breast from the heat. Now in my fold i sweat n itch. Help
Mon, 25 Jul 2016

You seem to have irritant contact dermatitis due to hair dye. Kindly consult the dermatologist to have perfect diagnosis and proper treatment.

I would suggest...

- short course of antibiotic
- tappering course of steroids
- Antihistaminics
- apply combined cream of antibiotic and steroid
- dettol bath
- avoid soap bath
- avoid hair dye

I hope this would help you..

Thanks.

Dr.Ilyas Patel MD