Suggest treatment for swollen forehead after a fall

Hello doctor My 2yrs old boy fell down and his forehead is swollen., no bleeding., no vomiting. We gave him icing., It s been an hour now., he cried initially but now he s fine and asleep. But his swollen level is not reduced it looks to be same., should I take him to hospital for X-ray check., when and what changes should I observe before reaching for a doctor
Mon, 29 Dec 2014
Hello. I just read through your question.
I am glad that your son is OK after the fall. There's no need to worry about the swelling. It will take several days for the swelling to resolve. In fact, the swelling may even be worse tomorrow, the day after the injury, then it is today. This is also nothing to worry about. As long as he is otherwise okay, there is no need To be overly concerned.