Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
164 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for skin rash on elbows

Heya i have a skin rash it on my elbows and legs i have it a good year now every time i go to my own doctor he prescribes the same stuff and it doesn t work it clear up for a week then its back its raised and red when scabs fall of it weeps if you could help me at all it would be great
Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response

Cosult the Dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. There are so many skin diseases. So, one should get perfect diagnosis. For that consult the expert Dermatologist...ok

Hopethis helps.

Dr.Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello, I am lightskin however my underbutt, inner thighs knees elbows and other creases tend to be a darker bluish colour. Is there any remedy to...