Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and cold sweats

Hello, I have been very tired with no energy, short of breath, breaking out in cold sweats one min. then hands and feet freezing the next for the last 3 days. I am not running a fever but I have had bacterial pneumonia in both lungs for over 3 months. I have finished my 2nd round of antibiotics this week. I get up and in abput 2-3 hrs I am wore out and have to laydown.
Mon, 11 Apr 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this is the infection of the respiratory tract infection then such low energy is very likely and it will be fine once the convalescence overs take care in diet, drink more water and stop worrying hope this information helps.