Suggest treatment for short term memory loss and warm feeling in the body

my grandma has a really warm feeling start in her head and go all through her body to her toes and she said it is the worst feeling ever. and it hurts in her legs when this happens. she is 86yrs old. her feet are swellling really bad also but she takes water pills. and she cant remember things anymore like she drives to town and forgets how to get back home
Tue, 10 Sep 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would explain that her symptoms could be related to pulmonary edema or blood pressure fluctuations. For this reason, I recommend increasing the dose of diuretics (water pills) and try to closely monitor her blood pressure values frequently.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist