Suggest treatment for severe pain, cramps and diarrhea

Hi. I have had Crohns Disease for at least 15 years. I had a bowel resection about 5 years ago. I was symptom free until last year when I fell during a seizure and compression fractured my back. Not much longer after that all of my Crohns symptoms came back. The worst now being that if I am asleep I can t control my bowels. At all. Not to mention the terrible pain, cramps and daily diarrhea. I ve lost 50lbs. since this started. Help?
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Oncologist 's  Response

It's important for people experiencing abdominal pain and diarrhea to stay hydrated. Drink plenty of clear liquids, such as water, juice, and broth. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. Many over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements can ease stomach pain and diarrhea caused by infections or indigestion.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Esmeralda Sera, Oncologist