Suggest treatment for seizures and speech delay in a child

My 4 year old son has a rare brain disorder which includes seizures, speech delay, partial paralysis and other problems. Mr question is this, my son seen a man and his teenage daughter tossing a ball back and forth to each other and although my 4 year old son never touched the ball nor did anyone throw it to him and he didn t throw it back, he is saying, and I think he really thinks he was playing ball with this man and his daughter. I was right there the entire time, my son never left his car seat in my vehicle so I no he did not participate in this activity of throwing the ball back and forth. Is this normal that he thinks he did participate in this activity of playing ball even though he didn t? Please help me! I m really concerned about this. Please, an answer as soon as possible would be so helpful and help my mind at ease. Thank you so much. God Bless PLEASE HELP ME. Sincerely, Jeanette Benham YYYY@YYYY
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

I think it as a part of visual hallucination as part of his brain developmental problem, rather than reality.

Still, he requires sequential evaluation of his neurology with the neurologist for best possible care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon