Suggest treatment for rapid heart rate

my question is that my heart beat is to fast normally 100 to 115 I have no disease of heart and I also can t feel that my heart is racing so suggest me that what can I do my heart beat become normal in range of 65 to 85 My ECHO reports are also normal
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
Hi welcome to HCM.

I understand your query and concern.
Elevated heart rate in your case can be due to intrinsic cardiac lesions.In the absence of organic heart lesions elevated heart rate need not be of any significant concern.This needs to be assessed through a baseline ECG and echo.Drugs like anxiolytics like alprazolam will help to control the stress and reduce the heart rate.Regular physical exercise like brisk walking will helpful to heart rhythm.Reduce the intake of fat and fried stuff.Reduce the intake of salt to less than 6 g/day.Occasionally drugs like beta blockers will help to control the heart rate.Consult an expert cardiologist for further help.Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.