Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
127 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Hi When i am having sex with my partner,the very immediate i ejaculate sperm and penis goes small.And after few minutes again if i start it will also not stay for the more time. What should i do? Once i used stamina tablet and was able to satisfy my partner.
Fri, 28 Aug 2015
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
First thing i want to tell you is that you don't have to worry, and don't take any medication unless you take a professional advice from psychiatrist as they have great experience and knowledge about your problem.
Now coming to your issue of early ejaculating, its called Pre-mature ejaculation and its quite common problem with newly married couples, people having premarital sex, or most commonly with sex under secrecy, OR When the act of sex is too quick, that means no foreplay before insertion.
But as one gets use to, it eventually over comes the issue.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am suffered with fast discharge.testosterone 4% to increase 21%( before 3years) after medicine. i took all types of medicines as by prescribed by...