Thanks for the query.
It is very important to know the cause of acne
in order to approach it properly.
Following are the common causes.
1. Blocked sebaceous glands.
2. Bacterial infection mainly by P. acne
3. Oil production by glands.
4. Environmental pollution.
It is very important to go for a combined approach to get rid of acne completely.
Please follow the following.
1. Use a combination of adapalene
or other retinoid
cream and clindamycin
. This will take care of blockade as well as bacterial infection
2. Use a water based sunscreen with spf 30.
3. Use a drying face wash like tea tree oil.
4. Its best to keep face covered by cloth whenever possible to protect from dirt.
5. Don’t rupture or try to remove scabs from infected acne, This will lead to pigmentation and scar formation.
Don’t apply steroid
creams, they give immediate relief but later cause damage.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.