Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for painful black spot under the heel of foot

I ve got a black spot under my heel which I thought was a verruca but have seen pics and now know it s not this....I ve been putting bazooka that verruca on for the past few days but very painful when I put my weight on it head size black dot under skin.
Tue, 18 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It could be an inflamed corn.
As of now you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief.
You can consult a general surgeon and get it removed. You can use for cauterization or cryosurgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

yes. I have been having pain in the right rear of my foot at the heel. I is sensitive to touch pain in one spot. I have trouble walking especially...