Suggest treatment for painful black spot under the heel of foot

I ve got a black spot under my heel which I thought was a verruca but have seen pics and now know it s not this....I ve been putting bazooka that verruca on for the past few days but very painful when I put my weight on it ....pin head size black dot under skin.
Tue, 18 Jun 2019

It could be an inflamed corn.
As of now you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief.
You can consult a general surgeon and get it removed. You can use for cauterization or cryosurgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician